Infusion IV Pumps
INFUSION/IV PUMP SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE
Renew Biomedical is an ISO 9001:2015 certified depot repair and on-site biomedical services company. We offer full-service equipment maintenance and repair on infusion/IV pumps for hospital, surgery centers, EMS/transport, in-home infusion therapy, veterinary, and any other IV therapy centers. We can service and repair most major brands including BD, Carefusion, Alaris, Baxter, B. Braun, CME, and some legacy brands no longer manufacturing IV Pumps.
Preventative maintenance and medical equipment repair are our expertise, and our biomedical technicians are factory-trained with all major infusion/IV pump brands. We use Fluke IDA IV pump testing equipment and also utilize the OEM software and hardware as recommended.
At Renew Biomedical, we aim to earn our customer’s respect by providing premium service at an affordable price, all while staying on the cutting edge of biomedical equipment maintenance requirements. In addition, we consciously choose to offer the highest quality Infusion/IV pump service in hopes of securing a lasting relationship with our customer. Each preventative maintenance and repair we offer extends the life of your life-saving equipment, prevents costly repairs, and helps reduce liability exposure. Our motto is: “Saving the Lives of Life-Saving Equipment!”
Our Renew Promise includes:
• Full-coverage preventative maintenance agreements and service contracts for any infusion/IV Pump
• Free domestic return shipping and free BioStat Cleaning
• Free evaluation of your infusion/IV pump before any work is performed
• Rental, lease, and financing options through our partner MME
• 11 Point Inspection Guarantee on all infusion/IV pumps repaired or serviced
• Renew Certification Certificate with each repair or service, which meets or exceeds OEM Standards
Our AAMI CBETs and BMETs are trained and authorized to service and repair the following Infusion/IV Pumps:
Alaris/Carefusion Medsystem III
Alaris Medley System
B Braun Series