PATIENT MONITOR SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE
Renew Biomedical is an ISO 9001:2015 certified depot repair and on-site biomedical services company. We offer full-service medical equipment maintenance and repair on patient monitors such as the Philips Intellivue, GE Dash and B40, Mindray Passport, along with defibrillators, electrosurgical units, EKG/ECG units, infusion/IV pumps, ventilators and low-end vitals monitors.
Preventative maintenance and medical equipment repair are our expertise, and our biomedical technicians are factory-trained in all major patient monitor brands. At Renew Biomedical, we aim to earn our customer’s respect by providing premium service at an affordable price, all while staying on the cutting edge of biomedical equipment maintenance requirements. In addition, we consciously choose to offer the highest quality patient monitor service in hopes of securing a lasting relationship with every customer. Each preventative maintenance and repair we offer extends the life of your life-saving equipment, prevents costly repairs, and helps reduce liability exposure. Our motto is: “Saving the Lives of Life-Saving Equipment!”
Our Renew Promise includes:
• Full-coverage preventative maintenance agreements and service contracts for any patient monitor
• Free fomestic teturn shipping and free BioStat cleaning of your device
• Free evaluation of your patient monitor before any work is performed
• Rental, lease, and financing options through our partner MME
• 11 Point Inspection Guarantee on all patient monitors repaired or serviced
• Renew Certification Certificate with each repair or service, which meets or exceeds OEM Standards
Our AAMI CBETs and BMETs are trained and authorized to service and repair the following Patient Monitors:
Mindray Datascope Passport Series
Mindray Accutor Series
Datex Ohmeda Cardio Cap 5
Philips Intellivue Series
Want to Know More?