ReNew was founded in 2014 as a complete medical equipment service and repair shop, and has grown rapidly over our first eight years. Our military-trained and certified biomed team is filled with experienced equipment technicians who always respond to challenges quickly and efficiently. Our efficiency earned the ISO 13485:2016 certification for quality management assurance, and our AAMI CABT and CBET certifications highlight our dedication to excellence in the world of Healthcare Technology Management. We quickly outgrew our headquarters in Jackson TN, and now operate out of a newly-renovated facility. We also expanded our operations with new facilities in Chicago, with more cities to be announced soon, as well as boasting a fleet of on-site technicians who travel the entire country maintaining and servicing life-saving equipment.
ReNew Biomedical Services partnered with Master Medical Equipment to provide quality and cost-effective options, as well as access to a full inventory of units, parts, and accessories, instead of high-priced OEM repair services. We are here to keep your equipment performing at the highest level possible while remaining cost-effective.
We understand that saving time and money is important to you. That is why we offer the convenience of fast service and the assurance that your equipment is ready to perform at any time.
The ReNew Biomedical Difference: We don’t play by the traditional rules of the biomedical industry. What does this mean? We came up with better ones. We’ve streamlined our process, cutting out the question marks, headaches, and second guessing of who to use to repair your equipment. We get you to the finish line before anyone else even lines you up at the starting line. You deserve the best, and we give ours to you.
Why choose ReNew? What sets us apart from the competition?
- Preventative maintenance agreements that offer fast, reliable, and convenient service
- Documentation that satisfies regulatory reporting requirements
- Personal support for your staff, reducing labor and training costs
- Access to our replacement parts inventory and our equipment rental program
- On-Site Service via our traveling depot that performs service across the country.
- Access to our asset management portal, which can allow you to track multiple outposts, regulate hundreds of units, schedule maintenance, track work orders, and much more.
- Each unit is serviced by a certified biomedical technician to ensure each unit meets factory and FDA specifications.
Join The ReNew Biomedical Team!
Discover how you can be a part of an exciting workplace by exploring our career opportunities now.