- Hardware Fault 20 and/or 21 – This issue is an internal PCB issue and requires the unit be sent in for replacement of either Hybrid PCB, Main System PCB, or both
- Schd Srvc # (90-99) – may be one or multiple, but is another internal issue dealing with the PCBs and must be sent in
- damaged power pigtail – Unit must be sent in to replace power pigtail
- not delivering set volume – this could be a few different modules inside of the unit from pressure transducer module, to blower module, to and issue in the exhalation module, all issues require service at the depot
- Blower demand – This is normally seen when using the vent in CPAP or NPPV mode, caused by a leak in the setup. This has been generally seen when the patient has a poor seal around the mask being used.
The New Vyaire ReVel Ventilator Portable Critical Care Ventilator is one of the most trusted ventilators on the market offering high-performance ventilation for adults and pediatric patients (above 5kg.) The ReVel Ventilator features the patented ActivCore gas delivery system which helps ensure safe transport even for high-acuity patients. The New Vyaire Carefusion ReVel Portable Critical Care Ventilator is now exclusively available from Master Medical Equipment. Call us today!