VENTILATOR SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE
Renew Biomedical is an ISO 9001:2015 certified depot repair and on-site biomedical services company. We offer full-service medical equipment maintenance and repair on ventilators for use in hospitals, EMS/transport, and other critical care situations. Mechanical ventilator service is our specialty and we understand the needs of our customers working in critical respiratory environments.
Preventative maintenance and medical equipment repair are our expertise, and our biomedical technicians are factory-trained with all major ventilator brands, including Carefusion, Vyaire, Impact, Zoll, Allied, Hamilton, and many others. In addition, our facility is an official partner with Vyaire ventilators, and serves as an authorized Vyaire Service Center.
At Renew Biomedical, we aim to earn our customer’s respect by providing premium service at an affordable price, all while staying on the cutting edge of biomedical equipment maintenance requirements. In addition, we consciously choose to offer the highest quality ventilator service in hopes of securing a lasting relationship with every customer. Each preventative maintenance and repair we offer extends the life of your life-saving equipment, prevents costly repairs, and helps reduce liability exposure. Our motto is: “Saving the Lives of Life-Saving Equipment!”
Our Renew Promise includes:
• Full-coverage preventative maintenance agreements and service contracts for any ventilator
• Free domestic return shipping and free BioStat cleaning
• Free evaluation of your ventilator before any work is done
• Rental, lease, and financing options through our partner MME
• 11 Point Inspection Guarantee on all ventilators repaired or serviced
• Renew Certification Certificate with each repair or service, which meets or exceeds OEM Standards
Our AAMI CBETs and BMETs are trained and authorized to service and repair the following Ventilators:
Allied AutoVent 2000
Allied AutoVent 3000
Drager Evita XL
Puritan Bennett 840
Puritan Bennett LP10
Respironics Trilogy 100
Respironics Trilogy 200
Newport HT70 Plus
Want to Know More?