Infusion/IV Pump Service, Repair, and Maintenance
ReNew is an ISO 13485:2016 certified depot repair and on-site biomedical services company. We offer full-service medical equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and repairs for infusion/IV pumps for hospital, surgery centers, EMS/transport, in-home infusion therapy, and any other IV therapy centers. We service and repair most major brands including, BD, Carefusion, Alaris, Baxter, B. Braun, and some legacy brands no longer manufacturing IV Pumps. We are also a national authorized service center for the Q-Core Sapphire pumps, with authorization to perform all level 1 and 2 repairs.
PMs and equipment repair are our expertise, and our biomedical technicians are factory-trained with all major Infusion Pump brands including Sapphire, Alaris, and Baxter, as well as others. At ReNew, we aim to earn your respect by providing premium service at an affordable price, all while staying on the cutting edge of biomedical equipment maintenance technology. We offer the highest quality Infusion Pump service in hopes of securing a lasting relationship with every customer. Each PM and repair extends the life of your equipment, reduces costly repairs, and lowers liability exposure.
Our ReNew Service includes:
- Full-coverage PM agreements and service contracts for any Infusion Pump
- Free domestic return shipping and free BioStat cleaning
- Free evaluation of your Infusion Pumps before any work is done
- Rental, lease, and financing options through our partner JEM Financial
- ReNew Certification Certificate with each repair or service, which meets or exceeds OEM Standards
Our AAMI CBETs and CABTs are trained and authorized to service and repair the following Professional IV pumps: