Defibrilators Service, Repair, and Maintenance
Renew is an ISO 13485:2016 certified depot repair and on-site biomedical services company. We offer full-service medical equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and repair, specializing in defibrillators for medical professionals and AEDs for public access such as schools, workplaces, and communities.
PMs and equipment repair are our expertise, and our biomedical technicians are factory-trained with all major defibrillator and AED brands including Philips, Zoll, Cardiac Science, Physio Control/Stryker, as well as others. At Renew, we aim to earn your respect by providing premium service at an affordable price, all while staying on the cutting edge of biomedical equipment maintenance technology. Also, we offer the highest quality defib and AED service in hopes of securing a lasting relationship with every customer. Each PM and repair extends the life of your equipment, reduces costly repairs, and lowers liability exposure.
Our Renew Service includes:
- Full-coverage PM agreements and service contracts for any defibrillator or AED
- Free domestic return shipping and free BioStat cleaning
- Free evaluation of your defibrillator or AED before any work is done
- Rental, lease, and financing options through our partner MME
- Renew Certification Certificate with each repair or service, which meets or exceeds OEM Standards
Our AAMI CBETs and CABTs are trained and authorized to service and repair the following Professional Defibrillators and Public Use AEDs: